04 January 2010

In My Mind's Eye

Of course everything else wasn't grey. What do we live in...a 1940's TV show? But when I walked into that little park at the base of the cable cars, it didn't take me long to spot the flowers, in blazing pink, resting amidst the otherwise seemingly drap backdrop of the French park. Colors do that. They grab you, bring your focus to a point and won't let you go. Who says you need to shout to be noticed. At times it is the quietest thing in the room (or the park) that can steal your gaze. This is just a photo that accentuates what took place in my mind's eye.

In My Mind's Eye
Grenoble, France
I haven't done much work on Photoshop before, so this is one of my first attempts at doing so. I am just teaching myself right now as time allows, so hopefully, you followers of mine (all 2 of you), will be able to see my work improve as time goes on.

3 comments:

Jo said...

I LOVE this beautiful picture!

Unknown said...

Nate,

Didn't know you started back up on this site. I love it. When did you get Photoshop? I don't know a ton of stuff, but while you are home, we could mess around on it.

Josh

mowens said...

I didn't know you were in France! (making fun of Josh...ha ha) Now, to make fun of you: you would notice the blazing pink, more like flaming pink, Frenchy! J/K! That's a neat effect.